From Friday the 22nd of October 2021, there are no restrictions on who can seek any level of treatment with your Osteopath! Yay!
We continue to adhere to strict Covid protocols to keep everyone safe.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Complete your Covid screening questionnaire in your reminder text
- If you have cold/flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with a positive case of COVID-19 or with someone exhibiting symptoms or have been to a Tier 1 site, please contact reception to reschedule your appointment. There will be no cancellation fee applying in this circumstance
AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Arrive on time for your appointment – please do not come early to wait in our waiting room. There are chairs outside for your convenience.
- If you arrive early, an option is to wait in your car. You can call reception to let them know you have arrived. We will then call or message you when your practitioner is ready.
- Please QR check in on arrival. There are QR codes on the door and window outside.
- Masks are mandatory for the whole time of your visit, including whilst waiting outside. (If you have a mask exemption, please call us prior to your visit to discuss options)
- Use our hand sanitiser on arrival, or head straight to the bathroom to wash your hands
- Reception and/or your Osteopath will double-check that you are feeling well and are ok to receive treatment
- Pay via card where possible.
- Of course, smiles & waves are welcome and appreciated in lieu of handshakes!
Please note – as per Government protocols, all staff at NCO have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. It is not a requirement for patients seeking care to be vaccinated. We are very confident in our health and sanitisation procedures, including our certified whole-clinic ventilation system, providing a safe environment for all.
PILATES CLASS PROTOCOLS
- QR code check in and sanitise hands on arrival
- Masks must be worn in clinic, while moving around and when exiting the clinic. Masks can be removed whilst working out, however must be worn immediately once the class is complete.
- As per Government protocols, Covid vaccination is mandatory for pilates participants. Proof of vaccination will only need to be produced at your first class, then will be added to your records. Those without a certificate will not be able to join the class.
If you have any questions about any of the above, or would like to know more, please get in touch via phone or any of the emails below.
Jen Guy firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Stacey email@example.com
Michael Altis firstname.lastname@example.org
General inquires can be sent through to email@example.com
Stay Safe. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Team at NCO