Clinical Psychotherapist I Facilitator
BA, Grad Dip Som. Psych I Clinical Member PACFA I ARCAP Reg.
Experienced │Insightful │Curious
Heart-focussed, authentic and transformative leadership coaching and psychotherapy.
Using a positive ability to nurture trusting relationships, I challenge the status quo to create transformative and inspiring learning experiences that can be applied by the individual or the workplace for immediate impact. I love working with progressive people and organisations to empower leaders and foster safe, inclusive, productive and successful workplaces.
Drawing on 28 years of experience, from my earliest work in the
corporate sector to a degree in Somatic Psychotherapy, I combine traditional
leadership coaching and development skills with psychological insights that
allow me to support individuals and teams to understand themselves and those
around them more deeply, building emotional intelligence, cohesion and
With warmth, humour and understanding, I work with you as you navigate your way forward – through personal and professional relationships, anxiety disorders, trauma (past and present), loss and grief – in a simple and accepting manner that allows you to embrace your vulnerability and recognise your innate strengths with compassion and courage.
Through this process you are able to look inward to understand the deeper, inner patterns that define how you see and respond to the world in turn gaining clarity about the challenges you are facing and transforming the behaviours that have been blocking you from enjoying life fully.
What I do:
- I listen with an open mind and an open heart.
- I do not judge.
- I listen with compassion and a willingness to accept.
- I accept that we all make mistakes and that there is richness that can come from our learning.
- I listen and enquire with curiosity.
- I help the difficult and unmanageable feel manageable/possible.
- I teach compassion for oneself through empathy and understanding.
- I hold a place/create a space where people feel safe to explore and express their deeper selves, in their own way.
- I create connection.
- I facilitate personal and professional development through building emotional intelligence, cohesion and resilience.
- I utilise theoretical frameworks, including self-psychology, intersubjective and humanistic models, existentialist and trauma-informed practice and somatic integration.