North Carlton Osteopathy will continue providing hands-on treatment.
Reasons for staying open now.
Osteopathy is, and continues to be, classified as an essential service.
We maintain exemplary hygiene practices and patient screening processes that allows us to feel comfortable in remaining open. We do this with your safety, and that of our team, as our greatest priority.
The impact of the current circumstance is likely to be felt across all facets of our health. The benefits of Osteopathy allow us to assist in the reduction of the stress & anxiety associated with the pandemic, as well as treating & managing the aches and pains that come from working at home. We are grateful to be able to play our part in helping you and our community during this time.
We have taken even greater precautions to ensure your health and safety is paramount. Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
We recognise that while we will be here for you, individuals may prefer or need to stay at home. Our Telehealth service will be available ongoing and is a great alternative to visiting us in clinic. This allows your complaint to be diagnosed, self-help strategies to be learned and allows you to receive management advice and an exercise plan – all from the comfort of your home.
What we are doing to keep everyone safe:
- Hand sanitisation for everyone upon entry
- Touch-less infrared temperature checking for all staff & patients
- Allowing extra time between appointments, thus limiting patient cross-over, and enabling practitioners to run right on time
- Perspex protective screen at reception
- Next-level cleaning and sanitisation procedures between every patient
- Practitioners wearing masks during the treatment phase of the consultation, and patients are free to wear their own mask if desired
- Touch surfaces around the clinic disinfected regularly
What you need to do to help us:
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
- If you have cold/flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with a positive case of COVID-19 or with someone exhibiting symptoms, please contact reception to reschedule your appointment. There will be no cancellation fee applying in this circumstance
- Arrive on time for your appointment – please do not come early to wait in our waiting room.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car. You can call reception to let them know you have arrived. We will then call or message you when your practitioner is ready.
- Use our hand sanitiser immediately on arrival, or head straight to the bathroom to wash your hands
- Reception and/or your Osteopath will double-check that you are feeling well, temperature check you, and are ok to receive treatment
- Pay via card where possible.
- Of course, smiles & waves are welcome and appreciated in lieu of handshakes!
We are pleased to be here for you as we enter this next phase – and we continue to provide the in-person care that we are renowned for.
You can book online here, or please call reception on 9380 4626.
For more information about our Telehealth consultations, click here.