North Carlton Osteopathy is excited to announce that we have re-opened following our 4 week hibernation – now providing hands-on consultations.
The whole team is available for in-person, hands-on consults from Monday, the 4th of May.
To read about our team members click here.
Telehealth consultations will still be available.
How To Book
Reasons for Re-opening Now
We have been really encouraged by the low rates of infection that we, as a community, have been able to achieve. Absolutely an amazing outcome given what is still occurring overseas.
The Victorian Department of Health regards Allied Health such as Osteopaths as essential services. They are encouraging us to stay open to take pressure off the front-line medical services – by helping people in pain & discomfort, relieving stress & anxiety.
A recognition that while our Telehealth services have been a great success (and will be available ongoing for you), some conditions just need that in-person treatment & care.
A recognition that the situation we are now in is the ‘new normal’… probably for several months to come – we need to find a way to service our community in the safest way possible.
We have taken even greater precautions to ensure your health and safety is paramount:
- Limiting the number of practitioners on at any given time
- Allowing extra time between appointments, thus having limited patient cross-over, and enabling practitioners to run right on time
- Perspex protective screen at reception
- Next-level cleaning and sanitisation procedures
- Masks available to all practitioners as needed
Please Note: You are absolutely allowed to travel to an Osteopathic appointment. Whilst there is plenty of confusion and grey areas in regards to travel, it is definitely lawful to travel to medical appointments.
Staying Safe…What You Can do to help us:
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, please contact reception to reschedule your appointment to a time you are feeling better. There will be no cancellation fees applying in this circumstance
- Arrive right on time for your appointment – please don’t come early to wait in our waiting room.
- If you arrive early, you are most welcome to wait in your car. Just call reception to let them know you have arrived. We can then call or message you when the practitioner is ready to take you in.
- Use our hand sanitiser immediately on arrival, or head straight to the bathroom to wash your hands
- Reception and/or your Osteopath will double-check that you are feeling well and are ok to receive treatment
- Of course smiles & waves are welcome and appreciated in lieu of handshakes!
We are thrilled to start seeing you all again – we have so missed providing the in-person care that we are renowned for.
You can book online here, or please call reception on 9380 4626.
The Team at NCO