In over twenty-five years as an Osteopath, Bruce has treated people from all walks of life. He has been Osteopath to the Australian Open Tennis Tournament since 2004, and at the Hawthorn Football Club since 2015. He has previously lectured at Victoria University and RMIT and taught on many post graduate courses for Osteopaths. One of Melbourne’s most highly regarded practitioners, Bruce founded North Carlton Osteopathy in 1998.
Over the years he has attended many post graduate courses himself – always looking to learn and develop – which has culminated in a wide variety of treatment and management skills at his disposal. From deep tissue massage, expertise in joint manipulation to gentle balancing techniques, Bruce can tailor a treatment approach to suit the individual.
He has a particular interest in managing sports injuries, treating kids, and helping expectant mums-to-be.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Osteopathy) – RMIT
- AHPRA Registered Osteopath – Reg No OST0001296803
- Member – Osteopathy Australia https://www.osteopathy.org.au/find-an-osteo
- Member – Osteopathy Australia’s Sports Clinical Practice Group Committee
- Member – Sports Medicine Australia
- Official Osteopath – Hawthorn Football Club
- Official Osteopath – Australian Open Tennis Tournament
Get to know Bruce
Which AFL Team do you support?
Melbourne! (but don’t tell the Hawks…)
What’s your favourite Book?
Ender’s Game – Orson Scott Card
Who would you love to have dinner with?
Ash Barty & Roger Federer
What do you like to do for exercise?
Cycling (mostly indoors now), weight training, walking… would like to surf
Favourite holiday spot?
What’s your favourite Movie?
Silence of the Lambs
Do you have any pets?
Lola our fluffy Cavoodle doggy
Any interests or hobbies?
Cooking, watching sports