COVID19 Update: We are re-opening following our 4 week hibernation - now providing hands-on consultations.
Osteopaths Dr Matt Stacey, Dr Carl Ridgeway, and Dr Bruce Duncan will be available to provide hands-on treatments from the 20th of April. The rest of our team will be available from the 4th of May.
Telehealth consultations will still be available.
Why We're Re-opening
We have been really encouraged by the low rates of infection that we, as a community, have been able to achieve.
The Victorian Department of Health regards Allied Health such as Osteopaths as essential services. They are encouraging us to stay open to take pressure off the front-line medical services – by helping people in pain & discomfort, relieving stress & anxiety.
A recognition that while our Telehealth services have been a great success (and will be available ongoing for you), some conditions just need that in-person treatment & care.
A recognition that the situation we are now in is the ‘new normal’… probably for several months to come – we need to find a way to service our community in the safest way possible.
We are taking even greater precautions
- Limiting the number of practitioners on at any given time
- Allowing extra time between appointments, thus having limited patient cross-over, and enabling practitioners to run right on time
- Perspex protective screen at reception
- Next-level cleaning and sanitisation procedures
- Masks available to all practitioners as needed
- Please note - you are absolutely allowed to travel to an Osteopathic appointment lawfully
At North Carlton Osteopathy our vision is to provide exceptional health services, provided by some of the best practitioners in Melbourne. We pride ourselves on truly 'Caring for Every Body' – taking great delight in being able to help everyone from kids, to mums & dads, to international athletes and sports stars.
Our aim is to treat and manage the whole person – to provide not just symptomatic relief but to provide lasting change. We do this by combining outstanding hands-on manual therapy skills, best-practice exercise prescription, and clear & concise patient education. In fact, our ability to diagnose a problem and explain what's going on for our patients in a way that's fully understandable is what sets us apart.
Why book with us?
- Experienced, exceptional practitioners that really care. We truly love what we do!
- Particular expertise with back and neck pain, sports injuries, chronic pain, pre and post natal care.
- You’ll get a clear diagnosis, a plan going forward, amazing hands-on treatment, and ways to self-manage your problem.
- Beautiful clinic environment in a convenient inner-city location (between Brunswick and Carlton) - with plenty of parking and a tram stop right outside.