CLINIC UPDATE – RESTRICTIONS EASING
The DHHS states that people are able to seek treatment:
• For Pain management, this will be most appointments
• If your ability to perform day to day activities is impacted
• Or if they feel like the delay in receiving treatment during stage 4 has affected your health
Bookings Are Open
We welcome you to call or book online. A referral from a GP is NOT required. If you are unsure about anything, please contact our friendly staff to discuss.
At North Carlton Osteopathy our vision is to provide exceptional health services, provided by some of the best practitioners in Melbourne. We pride ourselves on truly 'Caring for Every Body' – taking great delight in being able to help everyone from kids, to mums & dads, to international athletes and sports stars.
Our aim is to treat and manage the whole person – to provide not just symptomatic relief but to provide lasting change. We do this by combining outstanding hands-on manual therapy skills, best-practice exercise prescription, and clear & concise patient education. In fact, our ability to diagnose a problem and explain what's going on for our patients in a way that's fully understandable is what sets us apart.
Why book with us?
- Experienced, exceptional practitioners that really care. We truly love what we do!
- Particular expertise with back and neck pain, sports injuries, chronic pain, pre and post natal care.
- You’ll get a clear diagnosis, a plan going forward, amazing hands-on treatment, and ways to self-manage your problem.
- Beautiful clinic environment in a convenient inner-city location (between Brunswick and Carlton) - with plenty of parking and a tram stop right outside.